1. Let your steak rest at room temp for 30 minutes.
2. Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees.
3. Have all your sides prepped and ready to go.
4. Heat a cast iron skillet to high heat. Once skillet is hot, drizzle some olive oil and let heat (10-15 seconds).
5. Sear each side for 1 minute. Do not disturb while searing each side.
6. Transfer skillet into the oven. Cook for 6 minutes.
7. While the steak is cooking in the oven, brown some minced garlic and melt some butter together.
8. Remove steak from the oven and let rest for 2 minutes. Pour some garlic butter atop the steak while it rests.
9. Plate your sides and then your steak and enjoy.